- Note: This version of the Sharkfin drill teaches you to find the
- Posture: Belly in, neck tall, chin back, eyes straight
down except when breathing.
- Rotation: Rotate to the extended side balance
position and stay on that side for the length.
- Breathing: As necessary.
Upper arm: Go to sharkfin position, tap shoulder, pause, touch the entry point,
return hand to side.
- Lower arm: Extended forward palm down and
weightless in the water.
- Legs: Kick gently and compactly, keeping
the legs near the surface.
Drill Directory. Copyright
© 2012 Breakwater Sports