- Note: This version of the Sharkfin drill emphasizes getting the
arm forward quickly.
- Posture: Belly in, neck tall, chin back, eyes straight
down except when breathing.
- Rotation: Rotate to the extended side balance
and stay on that side for the length.
- Breathing: As necessary.
Upper arm: Keeping arm in front of body plane, bend and lift elbow, tap shoulder
and return hand to side.
- Lower arm: Extended forward palm down
and weightless in the water.
- Legs: Kick gently and compactly, keeping
the legs near the surface.
Drill Directory. Copyright
© 2012 Breakwater Sports